These are the Top 10 Travel Destinations for 2016. If you are looking for adventure in 2016, then check out these amazing places that are all around the world!
1. Temples of Angkor, Cambodia- Located in South-East Asia, these beautiful temples are a part of a rich history in Cambodia. Angkor Archaeological Park spreads over 400 square kilometers of a safeguard forest filled with temples, monuments, water reservoirs and much more.
2. Great Barrier Reef, Australia- This natural wonder consists of the world’s largest coral reef which contains an array of sea life. There are over 3000 individual reef systems and many opportunities for visitors to get up close and personal with the reef and animals. This should definitely be on your list of travel destinations this year!
3. Great Wall of China- This winding wall stretches about 13,170 miles long throughout China’s mountains, forests, deserts and plains. The architecture and historical meaning behind the wall is a learning experience for everyone. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you don’t want to miss.
4. Taj Mahal, India- Rich in history, unique in style, this amazing white marble building is an architectural bliss. With Islamic and Hindu influences the religious leaders/makers of the dome came up with an extraordinary architectural design, now popular to the public!
5. Iguazú Falls, Brazil – Argentina- This amazing waterfall spans 2.7 kilometers and is made of 275 waterfalls or cataracts. Grab your water shoes, because these gushing falls aren’t shy to share its back-splash.
6. Petra, Jordan- Looking for travel destinations that are unique? Then look no further than, Petra, once a thriving trading center and a city that was lost to the Western World for hundreds of years. Now this popular landmark is known as the “Indiana Jones” location, since one of the famous Indy films took place here.
7. Cambridge, England- This town is famous for the University of Cambridge which was established in the 13th century. Visit the museum on campus and study up if you want to be accepted into this school.
8. Barcelona, Spain- See the amazing architecture in Barcelona and a building that has been under construction since 1882! Enjoy the rich culture, dance in the streets, tour the FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou Stadium and you will be in for lots of surprises.
9. Los Angeles, California- This bustling city is full of excitement and wonder. Visit the Hollywood stars or even lay on the beach. Los Angeles offers an array of things to do for any type of traveler.
10. Honolulu, Hawaii- Mahalo Hawaii for having some of the most beautiful beaches on Earth! Grab your sunscreen, swimsuits and surf board because these oceans are waiting for you to jump in.